In Episode 3 of Treading Lightly , we go some way to explain why the huge delay between shows 2 and 3.
This week we talk about;
- Al Gores’ movie. (www.climatecrisis.net)
- Home vegetable gardens and chickens.
- Clipsal cent-a-meter.
- Only a very little bit about the Prius.
- Integral energy green power options
- Some basic info on carbon credits and purchasing other peoples green options.
Over the next few episodes, we will be discussing….
- Sea Shepheard
- Water tanks (rain water)
- Grey Water
- Clipsal CBUS (and why it can be, but isn’t always good for the enviroment)
- Renta-bike and community bicycle programs.
- Mud brick houses (With a special guest who is in the process of building it).
- A more detailed discussing about the carbon purchasing
Any questions you would like to have discussed or feedback on the show, you can email us here or call (02) 42270001 in Australia and +61 2 4227 0001 from everywhere else!