In Episode 4 of Treading Lightly…
This week we talk about;
- Home vegetable gardens and chickens. (Kevin got Chickens !)
- Clipsal cent-a-meter. (a little more detail)
- Only a very little bit about the Prius. (Kevin got the second family Prius)
- More details about how green power works
- Some basic info on carbon credits and purchasing other peoples green options. We are looking at setting a carbon purchasing facility in australia.
- Some basic water bore discussion
Over the next few episodes, we will be discussing….
- Sea Shepheard
- Water tanks (rain water)
- Grey Water
- Clipsal CBUS (and why it can be, but isn’t always good for the enviroment)
- Renta-bike and community bicycle programs.
- Mud brick houses (With a special guest who is in the process of building it).
Any questions you would like to have discussed or feedback on the show, you can email us here or call (02) 42270001 in Australia and +61 2 4227 0001 from everywhere else!